SPOILER ALERT!

Book Review : SKIN BB Easton

Reblogged from christina's book corner:
Skin - BB Easton

oct 16-21

Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her bestselling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy standalone. SKIN is Knight's book—a gritty, taboo, forbidden love story based on true events.

In 1997, Ronald “Knight” McKnight was the meanest, most misunderstood boy at Peach State High School...perhaps on the entire planet. Knight hated everyone, except for me, BB—the perky, quirky punk chick with the locker next to his.

I, on the other hand, liked everybody except for Knight. I was scared sh*tless of him, actually. All I wanted was to marry Prince Eric-lookalike and king of the Peach State High punk scene, Lance Hightower, and have a million of his babies.

Unfortunately for me, Knight was even better at getting his way than I was, and once he got under my skin, my life would never be the same.

Book Review : Ive been curious about Knight since reading 44 chapters about 4 men and he's a bit crazy and somehow BB attracts the attention of Knight who is one crazy motherfucker but he has a soft side he only shows to BB they have a kinda crazy friendship turned relationship . BB has a thing for this punk guy Lance hightower who I kinda sensed was gay and that was true but BB was trying to get this guys attention he ends up giving her drugs once in the bathroom which was kinda weird . Her best friend Julliet is dating this fucking asshole who sells drugs and Knight ends up punching him and Tony threatens BB with making her pay him Julliet turns out to be pregnant. Knight and BB have some good moments but then there aren't some good times Knight ends up Killing a guy they break up BB is heartbroken she meets another guy who she tries to hook up with but Knight shows up and they stop seeing each other also but Knight is going into the army she gets her licence and she meets a guy working on cars his name is Harley he is the next book can't wait to read it .

Quotes :

The next time some motherfucker makes you cry, you don’t say you’re sorry. Do you understand me?” His voice was quiet, but firm. I nodded and blinked rapidly. “You don’t get to be sorry.” I nodded again, looking at his mouth. His eyes were too intense. “Next time, you kick him in the fucking balls.”

Clearly no one had seen this boy smile before, because if they had, they’d be spending the rest of their lives trying to make him do it again.

Pressing his forehead against mine, Knight said, “I love you, Punk.” “I love you, too, Skin.